• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Homelite DM50 Chop Saw. Trade for Echo/John Deere Products

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hi,
I've got this nice Homelite DM50 chop saw.
I'd consider trading it for any Echo/John Deere chain saw. Does not matter what size or condition, my only request is USA residents only.

It's in nice condition, runs good, has a brand new cutting wheel, brand new NGK spark plug. Full wrap handle in excellent condition. As I understand, it is essentially the same power head as the Homelite 450 chain saw. I think parts interchange with the 450 and 550.
I acquired this DM50 from the man who purchased my Mall 2MG saw. I received cash, plus the DM50 for the Mall 2MG.
It's just that I don't have any need for a chop saw...figured it would be a decent item to trade to other people.

Attachments

• DSC00941.JPG
    DSC00941.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00934.JPG
    DSC00934.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC00948.JPG
    DSC00948.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 43
Might consider trading for a good running Homelite 360. Kind of like those.
At this point, I don't have a use for a chop saw, but I can use a chain saw.

Might consider trading for a good running Homelite 360. Kind of like those.
At this point, I don't have a use for a chop saw, but I can use a chain saw.

I have a 360 I would trade, I’ll try to get some pics tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the interest Poulanman85.
I will say this machine is unbelievably heavy. I'd have to separate the cutting head from the power head and ship separate, too bulky and heavy otherwise... I think USPS has a weight limit on how heavy a parcel they will accept.
Would be nice if a member was traveling from my way towards yours.

Back