• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Homelite DM50 Chop Saw. Trade for Echo/John Deere Products

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hi,
I've got this nice Homelite DM50 chop saw.
I'd consider trading it for any Echo/John Deere chain saw. Does not matter what size or condition, my only request is USA residents only.

It's in nice condition, runs good, has a brand new cutting wheel, brand new NGK spark plug. Full wrap handle in excellent condition. As I understand, it is essentially the same power head as the Homelite 450 chain saw. I think parts interchange with the 450 and 550.
I acquired this DM50 from the man who purchased my Mall 2MG saw. I received cash, plus the DM50 for the Mall 2MG.
It's just that I don't have any need for a chop saw...figured it would be a decent item to trade to other people.

Attachments

• DSC00941.JPG
    DSC00941.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00934.JPG
    DSC00934.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC00948.JPG
    DSC00948.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 43
Might consider trading for a good running Homelite 360. Kind of like those.
At this point, I don't have a use for a chop saw, but I can use a chain saw.

Might consider trading for a good running Homelite 360. Kind of like those.
At this point, I don't have a use for a chop saw, but I can use a chain saw.

I have a 360 I would trade, I’ll try to get some pics tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the interest Poulanman85.
I will say this machine is unbelievably heavy. I'd have to separate the cutting head from the power head and ship separate, too bulky and heavy otherwise... I think USPS has a weight limit on how heavy a parcel they will accept.
Would be nice if a member was traveling from my way towards yours.

Latest posts

Back