homelite parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate cutter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm looking for a replacement bolt the one that goes though the motor to the bar. I over tightened it and it sheared off. Does anyone sell these bolts. thanks

What is the model of the saw?

If it is a common bolt then a hardware store would have something that will work. If you can get the original out take it with you and match one to it.

If you mean the bar stud the parts may be available, depends on what saw it is.

Xl

Homelite XL very small and old saw. The bolt is a square head that sits in a slot in the body of the saw and is the bolt that holds the bar in place. Ive tried to look for an square headed bolt but to no avail. I did find a square nut and welded a length of all-thread to it; but the all-tread sheared off.

if u are unable to find one, PM me and i will make you one

ordertree listed about 30 xl's with different UT numbers. Most of them did not show a parts list. But a few did. 10655 , 10694 , 10695 , 10722. And all of those listed the stud as part # 69195. If nobody has a stud, I can send you a list of Homelite parts sources.
Here is one of the IPL's.

thank you. I'm thinking of selling my husky for an older homey. The stihl and husky guys are always bickering. Thanks again for your help.

Latest posts

Back