homelite safety tip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dt6266

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hello all this is the first time im posting but ive learned so much from all of you reading posts over time, thanks. anyway mabee someone can help me. my father in law needs a new bar for his super ez but he insists on putting the safety tip found on the older homelite saws, can anyone tell me if other bar makers have the holes to mount the tip onto them and what bar model other then original homelite bars, also whats the biggest bar i can get away with on this saw for its power

dt6266 said:
hello all this is the first time im posting but ive learned so much from all of you reading posts over time, thanks. anyway mabee someone can help me. my father in law needs a new bar for his super ez but he insists on putting the safety tip found on the older homelite saws, can anyone tell me if other bar makers have the holes to mount the tip onto them and what bar model other then original homelite bars, also whats the biggest bar i can get away with on this saw for its power

I wouldn't go longer than 16" on an SEZ.

You might just have to drill through the bar to mount that tip.

Latest posts

Back