Homelite super EZ Automatic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Lane, Great to hear your saw is working. I have a suggestion I would stay away from blasting your saw. I tryed it and ruined a nice Homelite XL-923. I taped it off real good, at least I thought Idid, but that sand and grit getss everwhere. One new piston and cylinder assembly later, I learned the hard way.:angry: Good luck with the saw, somebody on this forum does powder coatings, just an idea. Jonathan

Jonathan
Well...thanks again. I could see the same thing happening to me, so I appreciate your sharing the experience with me. Im not sure I understand what powder coating is...but I am open for advice and suggestions...

And treeclimber165...it IS a great feeling to take a saw that wont turn over and bring it back....GREAT FEELING!!!!!

Thanks again everybody

Lane

How old

HUSKYMAN... like HomeDelight Man said about the 4 reed pyramid reed cage... Particularly if you have the blue one... the reeds need to be checked...they will wear to the point of splitting/breaking & you would rather not have the little pieces bouncing around in the cylinder area... I can give you the build date year on your saw if you can give me the S/N & UT#. Since they were last built in 1987, some of the parts are getting hard to find.[/QUO[:help:my super ez auto number is -ut10556 and serial number is 290170171.What can you tell me about it. GIP

still want to know how old it is

[QUO
TE=watsonr;3338409]You do realize this was posted 10 years ago? still need the info,gip==hey fish,know where bradfordsville is?

View attachment 212020
attachment.php

[QUO
TE=watsonr;3338409]You do realize this was posted 10 years ago? still need the info,gip==hey fish,know where bradfordsville is?

Yes, It is where Turtle Man lives!!!!

I live a couple of miles downstream from Maker's Mark.

Latest posts

Back