Homelite Super XL 12 for sale locally ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clinchscavalry

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
and I don't know anything about them. The saw is said to be in great shape and has a 24" bar. I don't necessarily need another saw right now, but the asking price is $45, which seems like a good deal if the saw is as advertised.

How about this model of saw ? Are they worth having ?

Very good saw and I would lay out $45 for a nice looking runner. They are 54cc, so that 24" bar is pushing the far limits of its abilities. They have a unmistakable sound all their own. Everyone around here cuts wood for heat, but the neighbors always know when I am out cutting with the XL-12.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
there is a super xl near my area for $125 and the guy won't budge on the price a bit.

I called the seller early yesterday morning. He sold it the day before, just after the ad came out in the local shopper's guide. Oh well, that's another 45 bucks I get to keep for something else.;)

One of the groundbreakers. A classic! And parts still readily available. I would switch to 18 inch bar though. Thats a good buy.

Latest posts

Back