Homelite Super XL 925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i hear alot from people that are constantly searching for super xl 925 pistons and other parts for this model my question is when people know i have these parts that they so call seek why dont they get them parts ? instead of waiting years and years to find something when they are right in front of them ?

here is the link to the pistons and rings
http://www.cmsmallengines.net/homelite-part-piston-pin-assembly-plus-rings-a69467-a-69467-.html
i am being nice and taking a bite out of the price so i can get some sells on these pistons if people got them from homelite parts center they be paying almost $ 100.00 for a piston you can at least say i look out for people

i will make a deal with who ever is willing to take me up on the offer first two people that order $ 100.00 worth of other homelite parts from me will get the piston xl 925 for $ 30.00 now you cannot get any better deal like that anywhere else i know randy wont give that kind of deal to anyone besides that those two people get free shipping also

also im thinking of putting one on ebay i was told they would sell quick on there so i may just try it and start the bid on what i want out of it

just letting everyone know i have the electrical components for the 925 also the 3 peice ignition setup for them i have lowered the price on that setup you must go browse it to see what i lowered them too

i know there are homelite xl 925 owners on this forum wish you all can just take and browse my Homelite catalog just to see what items i have there for you

just to let you see these new pistons

homeliteparts088.jpg

homeliteparts089.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back