Homelite super xl automatic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,it's good to see some familiar faces here.I quit over on HOH,too much drama there with one of the moderators.As long as I can find fellow Homelite owners here who know a little bit about the saws,I guess I'll be OK.I think I'm pushing somewhere around 40 Homelite saws,from the smaller Super 2's to an XP-1000.I've got quite a few SXL's in there as well,mostly Old Blues,a few reddish ones too,some XL-12's & of course,my favorite - the SEZ's.I bought most of them from a local saw dealer that wanted them out of his barn to make room for his Stihl's & Husqvarna's.I got them for $15 ea.Some are in pretty bad shape - parts saws,but most of them are real good runners,just needed a little TLC.

Yes there are a lot of guys that love the old saws that are on several places. I enjoy collecting my old homelite saws and running them. There are a lot of helpful people on the forum here.

I've owned and used Stihl, Husqvarna, Poulan, and Homelite and in my opinion, the older Homelites are the best saws made. Just got through re-building a C-5 and prefer it to any other saw. Currently working on a C-51 and C-52. Hopefully will get an XL-12 in the future.

I've owned and used Stihl, Husqvarna, Poulan, and Homelite and in my opinion, the older Homelites are the best saws made. Just got through re-building a C-5 and prefer it to any other saw. Currently working on a C-51 and C-52. Hopefully will get an XL-12 in the future.
Yeah hopefully this month I'll be picking up a homelite 550 dm I ran one last week and it's a mean saw

Back