• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite SuperXL-925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deezlfan

Meadow River Lumber Co. 6
Reaction score
Trying to sell my Homelite Super XL-925. Bought it to use as a stump saw but couldn't see ruining this one down in the dirt. Been on my shelf with the tanks empty for a year and a half, at least. Got this saw out for photos and a quick once over. Didn't want to fill the tank if this doesn't draw any interest so a few squirts down the carb and she runs. Oiler is working, as is the manual oiler. She shows 165 on my crappy compression gauge but couldn't photograph it by myself cause can't get it screwed in tight enough to hold pressure. I can answer any questions and do more pictures later if there is any interest. Thinking PHO $225 or $250 w/ the 28" Oregon roller nosed bar and the current used chain. Buyer pays actual shipping. [Would have to ship in two boxes if you want bar and chain.] Saw is in Upstate NY.

home925-3.JPGHome925.jpg home925-2.JPG
home925-4.JPG

Back