• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite XL-903

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oologahan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Nice 82cc XL-903 auto oiler with decompression valve. It's all there no broken parts, guide plates, adjustment screw, pin, and S clip are all good and present, no breaks in the air filter cover. I found a good drive case cover for it a while back and it wasn't cheap, also has the felling spike. It's been dry stored for a while and hasn't been run, I was intending on restoring it, but moved to another bigger saw. I did spray some mix gas in it and it fired right up. Comes with 20 inch bar and chain. 249.00 OBO plus 40.00 shipping to lower 48 states, no international shipping without extra shipping costs.
20180122_122004.jpg 20180122_122010.jpg 20180122_121944.jpg 20180122_121940.jpg 20180122_122022.jpg

No fair! I get yelled at when there are saws in the kitchen.
I don't understand, you fly the Jolly Roger as your avatar, yet you talk as if you are treated like a galley slave on your own ship. My wife doesn't drive, work, or handle money. If you change what nature intended women to be you also change what nature intended men to be; this change, more than anything else causes the demise and extinction of the affected species.

I don't understand, you fly the Jolly Roger as your avatar, yet you talk as if you are treated like a galley slave on your own ship. My wife doesn't drive, work, or handle money. If you change what nature intended women to be you also change what nature intended men to be; this change, more than anything else causes the demise and extinction of the affected species.
I'm a land pirate, it's different. LOL

Latest posts

Back