• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Honda EU2000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need the right side of the frame that holds the fuel tank, the rear cover, both black side plates that run along the bottom, the four long bolts that secure engine to the base, and whatever keeps the choke lever in position. Mine moves around from the engine vibration.

Right side frame
50110-Z07-000
Rear Cover
63311-z07-00zA
Bolt 8x137
90013-ZB3-010
Plates
63724-207-000ZA
63729-207-000ZA
Choke Set ( looks like there is a spring with it)
16044-ZM7-D01

If you have good rubber feet and an air filter I can use those too. Condition doesn't matter. If you have a broken rear cover that holds its shape that's fine.
Thanks

I'll see what extras I have when I get a min. If I don't reply back right away(by tomorrow evening) hit me up in a PM as this isn't the time of year I'm thinking about generators usually.

Just an FYI, the EU 2000 has been discontinued and is being replaced by a 2200 watt model.
The ones I've checked usually put out more than 2000 anyway. Also is it measured in the same way. My understanding was that the Yamaha was rated in a way that made it look as though it had as much power, but it was less, very similar to what we've seen played out in the small engine world before.

Latest posts

Back