• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Hooskavarna 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacob J.
Hey guys-

I finished the exterior on a 395XP the other day that turned out real nice. I did the engine in this one last spring on a request from a local tree service guy but now he's long gone. Anyhoo, this one got the full treatment- new Nachi bearings, seals, gaskets, new Meteor piston with new OEM rings, new wrist pin and bearing, OEM clips, Oregon rim and drum kit with new sprocket and bearing, and a new fuel system. This one has the good early non-EPA Tillotson carb and the good early SEM ignition (It's a 2004 model.) I can do cash or trade, mostly I'm looking to try a Husky 543 or possibly a Stihl 241C.

Jacob J.
how did you get it so glossy ?

Raccoon snot.

Sorry for getting off topic, but do you run your chain that lose on larger bars?

No- that chain had gotten wet and had some surface rust, which had tightened it up considerably. It loosened way up after those test cuts.

wigglesworth

wigglesworth

Booned
Hey guys-

I finished the exterior on a 395XP the other day that turned out real nice. I did the engine in this one last spring on a request from a local tree service guy but now he's long gone. Anyhoo, this one got the full treatment- new Nachi bearings, seals, gaskets, new Meteor piston with new OEM rings, new wrist pin and bearing, OEM clips, Oregon rim and drum kit with new sprocket and bearing, and a new fuel system. This one has the good early non-EPA Tillotson carb and the good early SEM ignition (It's a 2004 model.) I can do cash or trade, mostly I'm looking to try a Husky 543 or possibly a Stihl 241C.

I swear you've been cutting that same log for years now...

Jacob J.
How much cash you askin.

$650 plus I'll help on shipping. I've had some trade offers but again I'm mainly just looking for a 543XP or 241C-M as I have lots of big saws. I also took a new video today which includes a freshly rebuilt Jon-sure-ed 2094 which is also for sale or trade.

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
$650 plus I'll help on shipping. I've had some trade offers but again I'm mainly just looking for a 543XP or 241C-M as I have lots of big saws. I also took a new video today which includes a freshly rebuilt Jon-sure-ed 2094 which is also for sale or trade.

What's da other Husky? Looks like it has a MasterMoobs sticker on top. Just curious...

Trx250r180

Trx250r180

Saw polisher

Am i the only one waiting for the gate to drop ,and see who gets the holeshot to the first corner ?