How about some stuck pictures!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treeman587

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here is one. A friend of mine invited his ex-wife to the hunt club for our work party this past weekend. Then he buried her truck in a hole. I wasn't there for the sticking. I was racing. All the trucks up there couldnt get it out. They broke every strap and chain they had. Keep in mind there are 37" Mickeys under there. One slammed into the tailgate when it snapped and bent it to hell. I got there at 3 AM, at 8 AM they were knocking on my camper door.

BTW the license plate says "AINT HIZ", He sure made it his that day.

They buried a Cat 257 in the cutover trying to get at it. I pulled that out first. Then I chained my truck to the Cat for an anchor. I even had the bucket stuck in the ground. The winch was pulling me and the skid steer in the hole. So we chained a F350 on 38's to the Cat. After all that anchoring, My warn M12000 on the front of my '05 Power Wagon finally pulled it out.

Enjoy, POST YOURS

Oh boy. More "ex" than ever before.

He ain't a very good learner.

I met my wife's divorce attorney (from her first marriage). That's why we are still married. She did a damn good job and I don't EVER want that kind of hurtin' put on me.

Certainly not stuck but thought you might like to see my '06 Power Wagon. http://apu.drexelshaft.com/powerwagon.avi
Hope you can get the link to work. With the 35" BFG M/Ts and the rockrails she really does go anywhere.....including seriously frozen mud holes!

Do they rub? I finally wore out the 285's on my '05. I am planning on 35" Toyo MTs on 18x10's. I am thinking I will need a coil spacer in the front and a block or add-a-leaf in the rear. Should look good though.

BTW, it is the ultimate treeman truck isn't it. Winch any big trees over with it yet? I use the hell out of that truck. It tows, it wheels, it pulls.

No pics, but a few years ago, I got the chip truck stuck in a pasture...I fell in a hole that another tree service had gotten stuck in. He filled the hole (kind of) with chips...so I didn't know it was soft....he didn't think to call and tell me. I hadn't dumped there in months. I told the tow truck driver that he should be OK setting up in a certain spot. He wasn't...He got stuck---and had to call for a bigger tow truck...who setup 100 plus feet away and winched us both out at once...Cost me $380...and expensive adventure just to dump a load o' chippies....

When I get stuck I just call these girls. Better than AAA!

car_stuck_girls_ridingboots_mud_022.jpg

Do they rub? I finally wore out the 285's on my '05. I am planning on 35" Toyo MTs on 18x10's. I am thinking I will need a coil spacer in the front and a block or add-a-leaf in the rear. Should look good though.

BTW, it is the ultimate treeman truck isn't it. Winch any big trees over with it yet? I use the hell out of that truck. It tows, it wheels, it pulls.

No mate, I have no trouble with the 35s rubbing, not that I can hear or feel anyway. And yes, the PW is the ultimate pick up. I bash the sh*t out of mine on a regular basis!! The winch is so useful for tree work that I can't imagine having anything else out on the job with me. If you wanna know where I got those formidable rock rails from, just let me know....he only charged me $600 installed!! Way better than the Mopar ones.

Here's one.

That is sick:dizzy: . What pulled that Deere out? Demag Crane?

I have had my 18K 4wd backhoe stuck. Tried pulling a stuck small 5303 Deere w/ a decaker out and was braggin about using 2wd. Wish I had pics. I had to stick big pine logs under the front and rear tires and just about turned that sob over. Also took 2 hours but still went hunting:hmm3grin2orange:

Here's one.
1 of the farmhands got into a hole with a John Deer 8970, with topped off twin 250 gal spray tanks pulling the mulch finisher. The Wet hole wasnt there the year before , but it sunk. The front tanks were about touchin the ground. Finally took the 8630 out with some cables and pulled it out

Latest posts

Back