How Cold Tonight??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody in West VA right now? How much snow are you getting??

BTW...its a toasty 23 in Northern VA right now.

Last edited:
23 here to, nice and warm compared to the 12 lastnight, brrrrrr!!!! good thing the Regency has inside at 70F :biggrinbounce2:

I hope the 7 degrees is not heading East!!! I want some 30 degree weather so I can let the stove run nice and easy without running it so hard!

Last edited:
Anybody in West VA right now? How much snow are you getting??

BTW...its a toasty 23 in Northern VA right now.

Not sure if you mean western VA or West Virginia. Here in Wheeling we got about an inch so far tonight - expect 2-3 total by morning, more in the southern state. Woke up to about -10 F this morning so the snow will be here awhile.

It was -22F/-30C when I got up this morning,windchills in the -49F/-45C range..thank god for wood heat:biggrinbounce2:

Cold

Tonight it is going to be -25 to -30 F with out the wind chill. TooTall999,where in northern MN do you live?

Last edited:
Tonight it is going to be -25 to -30 F with out the wind chill. TooTall999,where in northern MN do you live?

Huh...only a sweltering -13F predicted here tonight. You guys up 'nort are tough (how 'bout dem Canadiens tho - wow).

Burning oak slabs on top of round ash logs. Great night time combo. My kids' mattresses are in position A in front of the fire. They probably won't get that later in life.

Back