How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have a lot of these Bow saws. This is only half of what I have. :)

HPIM1759.jpg

HPIM1760.jpg

I love that Mall bow in the front of the first picture.

ridgerunner97 pertains to my jeep cherokee and where she spends most weekends four wheeling up in the ridges of the mountains in southwestern pennsylvania, hunting, fishing, just riding the trails, or cutting. I use it for almost all the forums im on.

Thanks for all of the good posts!

Wow! Some really good posts to my thread! There are still some of you out there who still haven't posted about your screen name.....

I think many members have enjoyed learning about how screen names were "made".

Dan

Nissan frontier fans typically refer to their trucks as frontys.
My 2000 Nissan frontier was my first new vehicle. Other people have put maybe 100 miles on it total.
My tail has put the other 150K.

well, Im Fronty Owner.

My first thought was MOwoodcutter, I wanted to have MO in their since I grew up there and learned to run chainsaws and love them there. I wanted woodcutter because thats what I am , not a pro just a woodcutter, it was taken though so MOwoodchopper was born!

Shagbark directly reflects my countenance, resilience, and steadfastness. Not to mention my stunning goodlooks.

a few years ago the local saw shop closed after almost 50 years in buisness.

yours truly had the braniac idea to haul it home.. about 200 saws and inventory.

LOTS OF BONES..

then came a few more barns full of old saws after that.. another 300 saws

lost count now..:confused:

ric

aka knucklehead

The name of my boat. When I was building it a guy saw the motor and stated what a cute Hamsta. Hence it stuck.

Mikeiss

My name is Mike and oncorhynchus mykiss is the scientific name for a rainbow trout, a fish i am quite fond of especially the anadromous form. Saturday night I will be aggressively pursuing them with a mouse fly in SW Alaska.

If I am lucky I may even get to cut firewood for camp with the mighty Poulan!

Namaste

Latest posts

Back