• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna Diagnostic Tool

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tothemax

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Brand new in the box. I have never installed it on anything. Comes with all the cables.

Asking 250 shipped obo. Pm me please

You can’t post them on your sale thread, ?
I will try and figure it out. The last time I tried it was a huge pain as they were too large to post. It took me forever to figure out how to downsize them on my phone to post. Email or text is a lot easier, but if that is the only way you want pics I'll try.

I will try and figure it out. The last time I tried it was a huge pain as they were too large to post. It took me forever to figure out how to downsize them on my phone to post. Email or text is a lot easier, but if that is the only way you want pics I'll try.
I’ve never had trouble, just post directly from phone pics , from attach files icon ,

Here ya go. Let's see if this works.

Attachments

• 737386068.jpg
    737386068.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 737386079.jpg
    737386079.jpg
    561.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 737386092.jpg
    737386092.jpg
    738.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 737386123.jpg
    737386123.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 0
What functionality will this have unless you are a dealer or have a very good dealer friend?
If you have access to the login credentials, you can run diagnostics and perform updates on saws.

Crap, I really would like to be able to read the statistics and do diagnostics.

I didn't deep dive into it but you may still be able too. Guys were looking into work around of the husqvarna side. They may have cracked it but I don't know.

Back