How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
371 = the first saw i ever ran by myself
groundie = have yet to do any tree business aerialy, all loggin a luggin brush

(the first saw i ever ran was a stihl 038mag, but dad was hanging on to it too since i was like 5)

Yup... That isn't the only long range story told of the Sharps and the West.

Those sharps rifles were legendary for accuracy. Most black powder's are, at least my dad's older Thompson Center's are. The thick, heavy barrel is probably one part, and the heavy bullet doesn't get pushed around by the wind. A cold forged barrel is always good too...

not a people person

volks-man

volks = volkswagen
man = man

i used to tool on air-cooled vws a lot.

i use that name, in one form or another, in every forum i peruse and harass:
AS,
geocaching,
youtube,
whiteblaze,
jeepforum,
videogamecritic,
ect.

Live on a place with six large springs that flow together to start the headwaters of a large creek, we have found a hundred or more arrow heads in the garden, can see 8 old teepee mounds out of our front window. Confederates that wintered here supposedly named the place Indian Springs,
last year while plowing the neighbors, we found a nine pound cannon ball, and half of a severly rusted saber, with metal detectors we have found minne balls
and confederate horse breast work buckles. My daughter found a huge spear point last week. It's a neat historical site way off the beaten path. Don't get to town much.

Mine's a combination of the the chainsaw version of hacked-off and it's the way I like my shotguns.

Not very tricky ...

First initial, last name, year born.

Hey, I'm gettin' old and between passwords, PINS, access codes and all that other fun stuff, I thought I'd better make it easy on myself. :dizzy:

and "wigglesworth" was taken ! ! ! :clap:

TLAR - that looks about right, is my standard of measurement and 640 is the KTM I owned.

Well, there were 3 of us with the same first name, all working in the timber shop. There was P, then Quick P, who is a type A person and then there's me, who is a type D person. I'm a plodder. You go ahead and I'll get there eventually, but I will get there. Unless the snow is up above my knees and you haven't yarded the trees out where I have to stumble through. Then I might not make it there.

Latest posts

Back