How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kogafortwo

Kogafortwo

ArboristSite Guru
It's an homage to one of my other hobbies and to the woman I share it with (she doesn't like to run saws, for some odd reason):

We ride bikes, especially a tandem. We have a high-end model made in the Netherlands called a Koga Miyata. (Kind of like the Stihl of touring bikes). A tandem is for two people -->> Kogafortwo.

She is the hot one on the right. I am the geek on the left.

7sleeper

7sleeper

Addicted to ArboristSite
I used to always fall asleep at the university. So my freinds started calling me 'siebenschlaefer'(Glis glis). A night active little mouse like animal.
480.jpg

stinkbait

stinkbait

Addicted to ArboristSite
Kinda wierd, but one night I was fishing and drinking with one of my buddies and someone let on rip. He said that he thought it smelled like stinkbait. No one ever calls me that, but every time I think about it, it makes me laugh. The things you will laugh at and remember when you're drinking.:cheers:

Wild Knight

Wild Knight

ArboristSite Guru
Mine is chess vernacular b/c I like to use knights on the chess board early and often. They don't move in straight lines like the other pieces so they can sometimes be interpreted as making wild moves.

nmurph

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
just about everyone i know calls me murph. i just added my first initial. i was easier than actually having to come up with something catchy. i started using it in the relative infancy of the internet, in about 1997.....think where were have come since then.

clutch25

clutch25

ArboristSite Operative
I am always going through clutches....cars, trucks, so far the one in the quad has held up!

It was started by a buddy of mine when I was kind of the Arctic Cat clutch guy for out little group....and someone had already taken it on the site so I added the "25".

Latest posts