How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
misterfreindly

misterfreindly

ArboristSite Operative
misterfreindly

Everyone thank my MOTHER for this one. She was only reacting to a medicated-misdiagnosed persona. I would rather not go into this as one of many Psychs may be reading this. NOT crazy, alright?

Formally an ultra hi IQ, EARLY- ULTRA HI achieving prodigy. Anyways, this is a forum for people who cut wood with tools, right?
Mom, you sweet, well intentioned mis-guided mentally dis-functually pain in my ... OOOOHHHHHH crap.
...................................................................................

Family first, friends second and the reflection in the mirror last .............
How I choose the user name? ................................................................. **** ............. knocking boots is dangerous.

ALL YOU OUT THERE, BE WELL AND KEEP GOING ON .............. LIKE WHAT I READ FOR THE MOST .....
I feel at home here ........ Thank you one and all ..........

stihl sawing
Everyone thank my MOTHER for this one. She was only reacting to a medicated-misdiagnosed persona. I would rather not go into this as one of many Psychs may be reading this. NOT crazy, alright?

Formally an ultra hi IQ, EARLY- ULTRA HI achieving prodigy. Anyways, this is a forum for people who cut wood with tools, right?
Mom, you sweet, well intentioned mis-guided mentally dis-functually pain in my ... OOOOHHHHHH crap.
...................................................................................

Family first, friends second and the reflection in the mirror last .............
How I choose the user name? ................................................................. **** ............. knocking boots is dangerous.

ALL YOU OUT THERE, BE WELL AND KEEP GOING ON .............. LIKE WHAT I READ FOR THE MOST .....
I feel at home here ........ Thank you one and all ..........
They have pills for that.:laugh:

misterfreindly

misterfreindly

ArboristSite Operative
Pills for that

THOSE FREAKING GOL-DARN STINKIN OVER EDUCATED MICREANTS ...................

I know what you meant, though ..............

Dad shoulda worn the latex sock. Man-o-man, what to do with an A-hole self loathin ...........

All in fun ....................................... NOT.

Dan_IN_MN

Dan_IN_MN

Addicted to ArboristSite
WoW! I didn't know this thread was still active!

I find it strange and just a little humorous that obvious user names feel the need to post! Oh well, it's a free world for the time being anyway!

stihl023/5

stihl023/5

Addicted to ArboristSite
Oh almost forgot because of that disturbing image I picked my name for 2 of my favorite little saws however I lost the 025 and the wife replaced it with a MS250 so maybe I should change it a little.:blob2:

Chris-PA

Chris-PA

Where the Wild Things Are
I just logged in to ask a question about my old McCinderblock, had no intention of hanging out. Tried to pick "WeekendWarrior" or somesuch, but that was taken so I ended up with this. Put all of five seconds thought into it and have been stuck with it since!

Can you change it?

Last edited:
Fifelaker

Fifelaker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Lets not put Cahoons pic up again that is just wrong. Anyone got battery acid and a eye dropper?:msp_scared:

Acid check eyedropper check
attachment.php

Log slayer

Log slayer

ArboristSite Operative
All my crew gives me a hard time about my addiction to chainsaws. Every time someone says they have a stronger saw than one of mine it's time to find a long and let'em eat. So log slayer is what they branded me with. It's better than some things I've been called. :msp_biggrin: