How do you remove big wood with no crane?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the customer comes up with a cheaper bid I say have a nice day and I walk away. The tight wads aren't my target customer. I have recently gone way up on my prices for the oversize trees. The other tree services around here have trouble handling them so I have been getting a steady stream of 7 and 8 ft oaks. And plenty of the tall dead trees that aren't safe to climb and the competition's buckets can't reach. So I charge more than I used to for them. I loose a few and the ones I miss usually stand there until they fall on their own. The ones I get I do with a smile. There's nothing I hate worse than a full day of cutting with the 660 and 36" bar and two gallons of gas.

If the customer comes up with a cheaper bid I say have a nice day and I walk away. The tight wads aren't my target customer. I have recently gone way up on my prices for the oversize trees. The other tree services around here have trouble handling them so I have been getting a steady stream of 7 and 8 ft oaks. And plenty of the tall dead trees that aren't safe to climb and the competition's buckets can't reach. So I charge more than I used to for them. I loose a few and the ones I miss usually stand there until they fall on their own. The ones I get I do with a smile. There's nothing I hate worse than a full day of cutting with the 660 and 36" bar and two gallons of gas.
It helps to be making good money on it

Latest posts

Back