How do you remove this clutch?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bailey's is an Echo dealer. I know they carry an Echo clutch removel tool. It is a socket with the three wings machined on it.

http://store.baileys-online.com/cgi-bin/baileys/1509?mv_session_id=zpcIFapJ&product_sku=10610

I would call them and see if the tool would work on your saw. If you don't feel like spending the bread then you can grind a socket down like Cut4fun suggested. Don't forget that the clutch will have left handed threads on it.

Bailey's 1-800-322-4539

Cut4Fun, Is this not a good saw from Echo? If so, what are the better Echo models?
Mark

Thanks Urbicide. I did not know that this was a proprietary tool. Interesting how a companys culture speaks to the end user. You can almost hear them in the board room making policy...:) Least they have a quality product.
Mark

powelllake said:
Cut4Fun, Is this not a good saw from Echo? If so, what are the better Echo models?
Mark
Bob Wright is the man to ask about echos. He used to sell them. That is his user name too.

Latest posts

Back