How I manage to heat my entire house with a "Smoke Dragon"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The zogger smogger is definitely a smoke dragon, but..I think I am going to mod it this summer with a couple of baffles. My wood usage is just too high, even with all the lesser species and junk wood I burn. There is not even close to enough money in ye aulde budget to look at a new stove, so..fix the old one!

I think my Jotul F600 is a great stove but I believe the Woodstock Progress hybrid is probably a better stove and the Blaze Kings are quite a bit more efficient than what I"m running.

I don't believe your generalization about wood stoves owners and their opinion of their wood stoves is very accurate.

So, since you bought a stove that is somewhat efficient, you are making enough of an effort to not pollute as much? But enough so you can point fingers at others who haven't spent a ton of money on a less than top of the line piece of equipment? You decided how green YOU want to be, and now others must conform to your way of thinking or they are wrong. Ok. I get it now. Now, about that Polaris! :bowdown:

Ted

P.S. generalizations are always generalizations. they are never accurate in all cases.

Latest posts

Back