How long does it take for the leaves on a tree to die after girdling it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Phillybonker
You should get the password and check out the political forum. Real nice group of open and caring guys and gals who are always looking forward to hearing a new opinions on things.
Give it a go! You’ll fit in great!

In my country it doesn't quite work that way these days. Getting busted for cultivating cannabis on a small scale doesn't mean an arrest is imminent.
well, what about the other laws you very obviously break
"Officer, I dont need a license, im traveling not driving"

" cultivating cannabis on a small scale", small scale is like 5 plants, your hiding a field, that is not small scale, if your that worried just go hid it in your house somewhere
wait, mom and dad will find it when they get home

if your going to tell people on here that your going to flat out ignore the law, you do know we can ALL report you to your local government too right? or you could get banned from here
your on some real thin ice right now, and its melting, I suggest you get your ducks in a row before we end up with some real issues

well, what about the other laws you very obviously break
"Officer, I dont need a license, im traveling not driving"

" cultivating cannabis on a small scale", small scale is like 5 plants, your hiding a field, that is not small scale, if your that worried just go hid it in your house somewhere
wait, mom and dad will find it when they get home

if your going to tell people on here that your going to flat out ignore the law, you do know we can ALL report you to your local government too right? or you could get banned from here
your on some real thin ice right now, and its melting, I suggest you get your ducks in a row before we end up with some real issues

The Government aren't going to chase me around for talking on a forum and especially when I don't even have any plants out yet. And I haven't done anything wrong to get myself banned from this forum.

I need to have the leaves on these trees gone in 3 months time so I need a solution as soon as possible. I should have mentioned there is a time factor involved. Girdling and Tordon will not get the job done in time.

Tell me how to deal with the leaves on these trees, this is a forum full of tree experts so someone should here have an idea how to deal with these leaves. Ideas please....

using us to hide your criminal activity then arguing about it
and also talking politics in non-politics threads

im surprised you havent been banned honestly
I'll make the rules around here.

Read this again....
Tell me how to deal with the leaves on these trees, this is a forum full of tree experts so someone should here have an idea how to deal with these leaves. Ideas please....
Give me one good idea and I promise to follow whatever laws and rules you want me to follow, have we got a deal?

I'll make the rules around here.

Read this again....

Give me one good idea and I promise to follow whatever laws and rules you want me to follow, have we got a deal?
you dont make the rules
and
if I gave you an idea, you would immediately ignore anything I have to say, and go hide your weed (against the "rules" im trying to make you follow, its for your own good, NOTHING you are doing right now is gonna help

you dont make the rules
and
if I gave you an idea, you would immediately ignore anything I have to say, and go hide your weed (against the "rules" im trying to make you follow, its for your own good, NOTHING you are doing right now is gonna help

Have you got an idea on how to deal with these leaves?, what I'm asking is it possible to make the leaves die within 3 months?. I know you won't tell me how to do it, but is it even possible do you think?

I can give you one bit of advice, trees are real damn hard to kill, and the leaves arent likely (from my experience) to die within 3 months
this is about as far as im willing to carry this conversation, I have bigger joints to roll

I can give you one bit of advice, trees are real damn hard to kill, and the leaves arent likely (from my experience) to die within 3 months
this is about as far as im willing to carry this conversation, I have bigger joints to roll
Hmmm that's not what I wanted to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back