How many saws are in your "plan"?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
95% of my cutting now gets done with a 2153, 372, 394. ive kind of realized that im just not as much of a 60cc guy (but i just bought a 357 off craigslist :dizzy: @chipper1). 50-70-90 is plenty for me. and then duplicates of those....and back-ups....and parts saws to keep the users running...
Does that mean you want me to send you your cash back ;).
That's why I'm on the two saw plan, you guys have saws if I ever need help, and I always have someone else's saws here :laughing:.

Does that mean you want me to send you your cash back ;).
That's why I'm on the two saw plan, you guys have saws if I ever need help, and I always have someone else's saws here :laughing:.
lol. i figure i should at least run it once before it goes somewhere else. but you have first right of refusal ;)

Here’s one. She runs. Got new plastics since this pic. Ported.

Attachments

• 709B3ABE-06DB-425E-B233-D25B06A96088.jpeg
    709B3ABE-06DB-425E-B233-D25B06A96088.jpeg
    549.7 KB · Views: 15
Are you sure that isn't a 285?
:givebeer:
Do you store your Huskys in bed? That is a pretty fancy sheet to set saws on.
Your right wrong saw. I need to dig out the 2100 for pictures I can’t find them. I shoot pictures on a pad so there clear.

Because ported saws run cooler Bill and are a lot lighter to lug around . I only use my 576 xp when absolutely necessary .

I only lug the heavier saws to the tree after that it’s 99% in the wood. The weight never bothered me I picked up 400# parts and put them on the machine. Gotta do whatcha gotta do. I did find the 266 was good to throw around.

Back