How many saws before it is considered CAD?????(038 AV came today)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you are cuttin' for a livin'... I would say any more than 2 saws is CAD... :)

Gary

If I don't cut wood, I stand a good chance of freezing to death, so I'ma gonna take the cutting for a living exception.

Besides when you con your friends into helping ya cut by saying "I can't go fishin till I get some wood cut", ya gotta have saws ready to go in their hands when they say they'll help for a while then we'll fish. If they go home for theirs, they may decide helping's overrated and just go to the lake without me :cry:

Good news!!!! My friend just called to let me know he would be bringing the 066 to town tomorrow and I can swing by any time to pick it up.....O and that he has almost enough parts to build another..He says the saw is in rough shape so I don't know what to expect ,but a running 066 for a 031 rear handle seems like a good trade to me....He also told me he has a running 044 and a parts saw for it. I would much rather the 044 for what I do but he is not ready to let them go...

Back