How the heck do you pay the bills, down there?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your first post suggests that you know it will be inflammatory: "Don't hate me, but I'll take trees down for less then $100...", after which, you go on to describe your inappropriate business practices.
Inapprpriate in what way?

Your second post suggests that paying for insurance will cost the homeowner 10 times as much. I would call that a serious error in judgement, as well as inflammatory.
I didn't know that you wanted it down to the last dime.

In your 3rd post, you admit to trolling: "I figured someone who have a fit over my remark..."
Your grasping at straws

Well into the dialogue, accused of providing an encore to your previous trolling efforts, you admit it: "I'm bored and need enterainment." {You could spend some of your spare time working on your spelling and grammar}
as does the majority here or they wouldn't be on here as admitted by more then one person on here and in more then one thread.

Well...Now I am calling you out for being a liar. You admitted to making comments because you were bored and were seeking entertainment, yet you deny it in the post quoted above.

[/quote] See above

Funny about the inflamatory remarks, I'm not the one constantly name calling.
BTW Mike Poppinga Hewitt Mn.

Sometimes they realize that they are losing every logical argument, and they divert to name calling, inane rhetoric, or other types of responses that they think are a bit safer from attack.

You mean like those who have been calling me names in every responce? Sign of a weak arguement if you ask me. You'll notice if you go back and look at everyone of my posts not one of them in this thread or any other on this forum has name calling towards another member. Yet every other post in this thread has someone calling me a name. I am quite frankly bewildered how anyone can comment with a straight face that I am posting the inflamatory remarks, in light of the above mentioned.

ETA: Sorry every 3rd post not every other....

Just so everyone is aware, sod, you've been reported to people at the IRS who do in fact care.

I'm done here.

Just so everyone is aware, sod, you've been reported to people at the IRS who do in fact care.

I'm done here.

Am I supposed to be scarred? You (or the IRS) ain't going to prove nothing. You how ever been reported to the BBB Although you will probably win your case. The amount of stress it puts on you and your business is only fair for the name calling you did to me here.

I'm done here too... for now anyway........

Sodbreaker

All these guys you've been arguing with are experienced tree people. They each, in their own way, add a lot to this forum. They're always willing to share their expertise and help anyone who needs it.

You, on the other hand, are adding nothing. You need to sit back and just read some of the posts from people who are doing the actual work that you aspire to. If you have legitimate questions they'll probably answer them.

But if all you want to do is argue you can take your arguments someplace else...voluntarily or otherwise. Your choice entirely.

Inapprpriate in what way?

I didn't know that you wanted it down to the last dime.

Your grasping at straws

as does the majority here or they wouldn't be on here as admitted by more then one person on here and in more then one thread.

Well...Now I am calling you out for being a liar. You admitted to making comments because you were bored and were seeking entertainment, yet you deny it in the post quoted above.
See above

Funny about the inflamatory remarks, I'm not the one constantly name calling.
BTW Mike Poppinga Hewitt Mn.[/QUOTE]

You must be the son of AA, cool, it has bit a bit boring lately.
Jeff

You mean like those who have been calling me names in every responce? Sign of a weak arguement if you ask me. You'll notice if you go back and look at everyone of my posts not one of them in this thread or any other on this forum has name calling towards another member. Yet every other post in this thread has someone calling me a name. I am quite frankly bewildered how anyone can comment with a straight face that I am posting the inflamatory remarks, in light of the above mentioned.

ETA: Sorry every 3rd post not every other....

It is quite true that you have been pretty well behaved with respect to name calling. I haven't really noticed too much name calling, unless you are referring to hack, troll, or some of the other labels that have been used to describe you. You did slip a little bit when you made references to "fools".

Speaking of fools, do you really think that you can effectively pretend to be one by not understanding the clearly stated arguments I have posted?

You keep pretending to not understand how we make certain conclusions, we explain in clear detail, and then you either ignore the post or defer with a claim of ignorance. While I can certainly believe that you are ignorant, your inventory of logical tricks to win an argument is a bit weak. Learn some new ones.

Your latest response falls under item #3 of my previous post, where I outline the methods that I use to consider when I have won over diehard trolls.

Keep trying! You'll get better at this if you practice enough.

Last edited:
All these guys you've been arguing with are experienced tree people. They each, in their own way, add a lot to this forum. They're always willing to share their expertise and help anyone who needs it.

You, on the other hand, are adding nothing. You need to sit back and just read some of the posts from people who are doing the actual work that you aspire to. If you have legitimate questions they'll probably answer them.

But if all you want to do is argue you can take your arguments someplace else...voluntarily or otherwise. Your choice entirely.

All I' m doing is defending my previous statement. If this thread would have died 5 pages ago like it should have, you would have never heard from me about it. But don't think for I minute I am going to sit back and not defend my postion when it's attacked. It's no different then you would do. Call me what ever names you like But the fore mentioned remains a fact.

Am I supposed to be scarred? You (or the IRS) ain't going to prove nothing. You how ever been reported to the BBB Although you will probably win your case. The amount of stress it puts on you and your business is only fair for the name calling you did to me here.

I'm done here too... for now anyway........

Won't cause me any problems, I'm not a member, and I don't recalling calling you anything. However, if you did report me, maliciously as you just indicated, I will sue you.

Your latest response falls under item #3 of my previous post, where I outline the methods that I use to consider when I have won over diehard trolls.

Keep trying! You'll get better at this if you practice enough.

As I said your grasping at straws. So I screwwed by not realising that everything would be taken literaly and out of context. You got me on that one, But you still haven't proven I'm a troll. But can I assume by continuing to defend my postion you'll construe that as trolling as well? Just out of honest curiosity what answer exactly do you seek from me? If I come out and say I'm a troll it does no justice to the postion I hold, but you'll get to brag to everyone that you "Called me out." If I leave this thread and quit posting, as hindsight shows I should have done, you'll falsely claim the same. If I continue You'll never admit your wrong any more then I will back down from a position I know to be right. So this thread will go on indefinitely.

So I ask in all honestly, What do you desire for me to say to you?

All I' m doing is defending my previous statement. If this thread would have died 5 pages ago like it should have, you would have never heard from me about it. But don't think for I minute I am going to sit back and not defend my postion when it's attacked. It's no different then you would do. Call me what ever names you like But the fore mentioned remains a fact.

When a bunch of people, some of whom don't even like each other, all tell you the same thing you'd do well to listen. In this case, you are wrong. Period.

You haven't proved that in that the last six pages why should I believe you'll prove it in the next 6?

As I said your grasping at straws. So I screwwed by not realising that everything would be taken literaly and out of context. You got me on that one, But you still haven't proven I'm a troll. But can I assume by continuing to defend my postion you'll construe that as trolling as well? Just out of honest curiosity what answer exactly do you seek from me? If I come out and say I'm a troll it does no justice to the postion I hold, but you'll get to brag to everyone that you "Called me out." If I leave this thread and quit posting, as hindsight shows I should have done, you'll falsely claim the same. If I continue You'll never admit your wrong any more then I will back down from a position I know to be right. So this thread will go on indefinitely.

So I ask in all honestly, What do you desire for me to say to you?

Nothing more than you have done in this post. You have conceded that there is no logical way to stop the argument without appearing to lose by the definitions I posted, and you seem to be requesting a cease fire. Granted.

With respect to proving one thing or another, you seem genuinely unable to grasp the meaning of my posts, so I will stop picking on you. I always honor a request to desist.

I do have a question.

What exactly is the "position that you hold" in this thread? I don't seem to recall that you made any definitive assertions except that paying for insurance will make you quote higher prices and that using the homeowners saw works to your advantage.

BTW: I don't brag. I only argue with folks online for the fun of it. I am quite good at it, and it only makes enemies for me here unless it is with some poor fellow like yourself who sticks his neck out and asks for it. Gologit gave you some excellent advice. If you want to learn anything about tree work, this is a good place to get it. It is also a good place to find folks that will argue with, scorn, deride, and abuse your every posted thought. Be careful, and be nice.

I do have a question.

What exactly is the "position that you hold" in this thread? I don't seem to recall that you made any definitive assertions except that paying for insurance will make you quote higher prices and that using the homeowners saw works to your advantage.

BTW: I don't brag. I only argue with folks online for the fun of it. I am quite good at it, and it only makes enemies for me here unless it is with some poor fellow like yourself who sticks his neck out and asks for it. Gologit gave you some excellent advice. If you want to learn anything about tree work, this is a good place to get it. It is also a good place to find folks that will argue with, scorn, deride, and abuse your every posted thought. Be careful, and be nice.

First of all my position is that My labor/work arrangements exempt from requiring ins and the like because they are taken care through other means as per any labor contracts. as is workers comp, keepin the IRS happy, etc.

I admit there is alot about saws to be learned from this forum. and I never once argued that

Having said all of the above I agree to stop and desist posting if all others involved do the same..

Sod Breaker

Last edited:
First of all my position is that My labor/work arrangements exempt from requiring ins and the like because they are taken care through other means as per any labor contracts. as is workers comp, keepin the IRS happy, etc.

I admit there is alot about saws to be learned from this forum. and I never once argued that

Having said all of the above I agree to stop and desist posting if all others involved do the same..

Sod Breaker

Good choice.

Is this guy for real,LOL. I really don't believe this guy is real, just someone making things exciting.

Danno, is that u..........101 or maybe its JPS, nah not him, maybe MDS, HMMMMM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back