how to generate work and increase profits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJohn

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I was thinking of putting together a team to go out and inject the ground of some really great mature oaks in some obscure locations with arsnic. Find trees that are so big and almost impossible to remove. This would be so fun to pick choose what trees to remove. I think this is a gold mine.

I am just volunteering at the old folks home. I wanted to play checkers with Jack but he wanted to make pranks. I didn't have any quarters for the pay phone.

:p What quaters, a pay phone where, hey call a cab and well break outa here. Hey help and old guy wiil ya.

Jack

did the battery die in your cell phone jack I lost ya

BigJohn said:
did the battery die in your cell phone jack I lost ya

Yikes, I thought it was my pace maker, when the phone died I started to beat my chest. Wow, that hurt. Cell phones are dangerious. I'm gona climb in the rain tomorrow to get my pace maker to do funny things.

Jack

Into this topic with out the troll hat! When are you guys gonna get it isn't about competition either between comanies or individuals. demonstrat out of what your pwesonal passion is about in arbor care. Look, all my biz comes from institutions and individual owners and estate owners who heard about me and say they don't want commercial tree care maintanence any more we want what we've heard about your work.

This is a heart warming continual response. Demonstrate your own uniqe talents and nurture them visibly. Ahhhh.

Jack

I don't know what the he** is in the water in PA. but if I ever get up there I am bringing my own. ;)

That is just a scoshe unethical , huh? THere is a golf course here that won a lawsuit a few years ago from a fertilizer company, because the fert burned out the entire course. It was terribly ugly. brown grass everywhere.

Latest posts

Back