HOW TO LOAD YOUR TREE EQUIPMENT (the easy way)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairbanks Stump

iStumpgrinder
Reaction score
Start with an appropriately outfitted truck like the one in the picture! And in 21 seconds you are loaded and ready to go. With no trailer to pull.
I have my 7015 Carlton and my Al20DX on the deck and it lifts easy. It is rated to lift 10500 lbs.
I so look forward to using this unit this summer! Totally self contained.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Very nice setup! I have liked the al20dx loaders for a while and would like to eventually get one.

I've seen those set ups for small mini dumpsters as well. If you were hauling debris or something, is that also set up to dump? Or strictly for loading and unloading the bed?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

By that I mean: of you had a small chipper box unit would you be able toget enough of an angle to dump it?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Oh yes it will dump to 61 degrees way steeper than a regular dump truck. And yes I have a chip box for it as well
I am currently building an arial lift for it and have a sander box that I use in the winter. It is an exceptionally versatile piece that ultimately turns one truck into 10

That looks like a really cool setup. What are those lifts actually called? I'd like to do some more looking at them.

Back