How to spend $10 and heat your home

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonykill

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
or this post could be called how my day changes with a phone call, or my day before lunch with my $300 friend my 346xp. I get a call late last night from one of my best furniture customers. They own a b&b and the house is full of furniture I built or refinished. Anyway the town topped a tree and the wood needed to be gone asap as we are getting 12 to 24 inches of snow today. 8 am I'm at their house, 346xp, pioneer holiday and mac 1-53 with me, not knowing what to expect. I cut 3 loads out of there, all with the 346xp. Home by noon, eating lunch. It was a good day, like I need an excuse to run my saws!:D A few pics attached

DSCF0562.JPG

DSCF0563.JPG

DSCF0564.JPG

DSCF0566.JPG

DSCF0561.JPG

DSCF0567.JPG

the last pic is for any tree hugging hippies who need to see what a owb burning really looks like!

Nice pictures. It's nice to get free wood that way. The county just cut a bunch of trees in the right of ways here. I got the ones from our land. But you have to cut gritting your teeth and waiting to hit an old nail or chunk of line fence. I got lucky this year.

too bad I didn't take a pic of the grand cherokee with the 12 foot trailer loaded:hmm3grin2orange: I think I could load the Jeep on that trailer. I'd get a pic tomorrow, but everything is covered in snow now:bang:

Latest posts

Back