How would you like to work on this tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tree Machine

Tree Machine

Addicted to ArboristSite
Tomorrow I leave for a roadtrip that'll take me to see Gramps in Northern Michigan, enjoy the spectacular fall colors and help him get his house Winterized.

Dave Neiger, one of the Arboristsite sponsors, is having a weekend get-together for all people chainsaw. Neiger's saw shop is 25 Km north of my Gramps' house, so I'm gonna drag the old codger up there with me on Saturday (he's 90 years old).

I'll hang with Gramps until Thursday morning, and drive down to Detroit to attend the Tree Care Industry Expo Th, Fri and Saturday, possibly the Arborist community project on Sunday, then home.

I'll be gone for 10 or 11 days starting tomorrow, but there's lots of guys who can help ya here. Our goals are all the same; getting you active and safe.

crtreedude

crtreedude

ArboristSite Member
Well, here goes - this is the basics. Add to this 150' of 1/2" static rope, and about the same amount of dynamic climbing rope.

Two handle ascenders, a regular ascender, one belay device that also works for repelling, and figure 8 with ears, a grigi, various biners and asorted hardware.

Off camera is a harness - alpine style black diamond. I didn't figure you wanted to seem my rock climbing slippers. :D

I have a picture, but I can't get attached using the attached file, and it is small too!

Latest posts