hows every ones summer been so far?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to say fair to good.

I spent November to July completely renovating a house here on the other end of the beach, all new electric from service to covers, plumbing- fixtures to valves, all new double pane windows and doors inside and out, new cabinets, flooring, paint, soffits and facias, minor roofing, including new Hardie siding on part of the house that isn't concrete block, new insulation there and drywall, complete new master bath with walk in tile shower, complete all new central ac/heat pump-which it never had.

Google 808 11th Ave New Smyrna Beach and it will pull up the listing.

Did all the work myself. gave 66k cash, put 25 k in it, on the market for 220k and it shows four times a week.

I surfed exactly six times since I won the East Coast Championships in September last year, five regular season events for the new year, and one free surf with my wife and youngest kids.

Been playing alot of Disc Golf, and am enjoying it. I have a contest this Saturday for the new year, and I won't have to show up again, I have the season championship locked up now if I just show up and take last place in both longboard and shortboard divisions (not happening), and a disc golf tournament on Sunday.

Daughter leaves for UNF in two weekends....

I DID miss hunting last year working on the income house, and I only really made it down to the Woodsmoke Lounge for New Years eve, which was significant social lubricant and an Oyster roast involving Pedro's bucket. I have a ten inch Poplar down across the driveway right this mintue down at the ranch.

I WILL have a good hunting season this year and will certainly be cutting up a bunch of downed trees and splitting a bunch of firewwod. I prolly only have a half a cord laying about right this minute. Then again, I burn oudoors and I can get anything to burn. I missed not getting down there for sure. Maybe this year I will install the Atlanta Stove Works #27 Box stove in the Woodsmoke Lounge this year?

I have to be in Nags Head September 18-ish for the East Coast championships again to defend last years title, after that, I'm cutting wood and excercising my elbow down at the ranch.

Summer here in the NW started with lots of rain had to close down logging, landing turned into a swamp. Then the sun came 85 and 90 most everyday woods dried out so now we have fire danger. Have been able to cut and slob stack about 10 cords of birch for some year down the road, sure is drying fast.

Latest posts

Back