Huge oak score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great firewood score-love pics of the big stuff. You sure do have some nice timber in your state! I went through WV for the first time this July and enjoyed that part of the road trip the most. Awesome scenery at every turn, hill and valley as I drove along the roads on our way to the inlaws in Chester, VA.

bump and a update, i got the big leader off and got another limb bucked out. Rolled em all down into the yard and am now trying to decide on a splitter or hand. If it is by hand i am going to wait on my dear ol Dad's gout to go away seeing as how he is my main help. yall tell me what you would do splitter or axes mainley a fiskars

I split mainly with my splitter, but I always keep a good supply of rounds on hand for manual splitting. It's good exercise, I like doing it, and there's no better way to clear your mind, or take out some aggression in a healthy way!

bump and a update, i got the big leader off and got another limb bucked out. Rolled em all down into the yard and am now trying to decide on a splitter or hand. If it is by hand i am going to wait on my dear ol Dad's gout to go away seeing as how he is my main help. yall tell me what you would do splitter or axes mainley a fiskars
I would always use the splitter!

Latest posts

Back