• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Huge Pioneer P-series parts lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

propliner

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm moving on and am offering for sale my Pioneer parts collection, mainly rare P-series stuff. I have two large Rubbermaid containers of parts including Pistons, rings, hardware, flywheels, coils, plastic parts (including several rare small P-series air filter covers), decals, carb kits, filters, clutch parts, recoils, sprockets and more.

Sold separately, it would all be worth thousands and I'm selling for $1600 USD.

Send an email for pics. I travel throughout western Canada and could possibly deliver. I expect shipping to the US would be quite prohibitive.

This would be a great addition to a restorer's parts trove.

The 42 and 52 are both restored by me and the 62hp is my milling saw. The only one I'd consider selling would be the 62w. It's probably one of the best ones around with a half summer's work on it back in '88 and I wouldn't let it go for any less than $800.

Latest posts

Back