• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Huge saw lot!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronH

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok guys. I'm listing most of the saws I bought in Memphis on your favorite online auction site. I kept an ms441 and a couple ms260s out of the pile. Most everything else is going online

There are about 20 saws in total. Lots of 210s and 250s. There's a 361 on there that I believe could be a pretty good saw. There are 2 echo top handle saws on there as well.

As I start selling there, I'll keep going through parts and I'll let you know when I list them.

Auctions start tonight at 8 pm and a new one starts every 5 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Why would you not list here first to save yourself the fees? You can sell for 10% cheaper here. Just curious!

Because I have 25 or so to list and tons of parts.

I don't really know what they bring as parts, so I started them around 10 or 20 bucks each and I'll let them go for whatever they bring.

It's convenient with my out of town work schedule for them to end next Friday and me to get them ready to ship before I go out again.

Ok. I listed them all as parts, but it seemed like most of the engines turned freely. I just have too many to go through them all.

Yea it is. I just don't want to individually list 20+ saws and check payments and address. Maybe when I get to the husqvarna 2100cd's. I think people here would know more about them.

Yea it is. I just don't want to individually list 20+ saws and check payments and address. Maybe when I get to the husqvarna 2100cd's. I think people here would know more about them.

just take some pics and take offers on the entire lot. or just list the best stuff here and put the junk on fleebay for everyone else.

I'd say the best of it was the 361. I kept a 270. I also kept all the husqvarna saws for now. There's a 346xp and 2 570s. I'm getting to where I like husqvarna for the big saws anymore.

c15ab40a7fed67118efc77cbed7aabfa.jpg

cc0fd613f419d5ab4593962a6c55a3de.jpg

fd0738f70dff70ba0f5e8b9ea9399e5a.jpg

5168906539192e9dfa7c75993b9db0d1.jpg

This saw starts at 830.

Only thing I've seen that's missing is the flywheel. It has compression. If I had the part, I'd probably test and fix it. Just too many to mess with.

You got anything in your garage I might be interested in? I have to go to Louisville @ 6 tomorrow morning but I will be around on Sunday.

I don't know right off. I put up a few for sale. I'm going to a sale tomorrow. I'll let you know if there's anything cool

I wish I'd have known you needed one. I sold 2 last week in the auction.

Don't need one, but found this one priced reasonably. It is an Echo, would rather have Stihl BT-45 like I sent to a member here.

Back