Husky 154 SE for sale or trade.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am selling a Complete Husky 154 SE. This is a one owner saw from what I understand. the man who gave it to me Never used it and said he got it form a buddy of his who got it new. the saw is in Immaculate condition!! I cleaned it up a lil today and will try and have pics up later on. It comes with an 18" bar and chain.

This saw needs a new Top end as the piston and cylinder have scratches on them and compression isnt that great. I can get it to turn over and start for a few seconds just wont stay running. i am sure it needs a carb kit. Brand new spark plug in it and the air and fuel filters dont look that old.

I would like to trade for a Stihl saw. Must run!!!!! Dont care about bar and chain just the power ehad is fine.

OR make me an offer!

how much are you asking?
I had a husky once that my brother ran no mix in and it ran the way you are telling me this one runs like since the crank seals and bearings were junked

Make me an offer within reason. I dont like husky. Seems like a good saw. Like I said I would like a Stihl powerhead with or with out plastic is fine. BUT money talks.

BostonBull said:
Make me an offer within reason. I dont like husky. .... Like I said I would like a Stihl powerhead with or with out plastic is fine. .

Well if that is true I have a ton of 015's

Bill

Latest posts

Back