Your package has cleared customs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heavyopp

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Been a member on this site since 2008. Rarely post, the ultimate lurker.

A couple of weeks ago I got a bug up my ass for a new saw. Something bigger than my 026. I have a 066 but it's not running at the moment. Probably needs a new top end.
Was about to pull the trigger on a new 572 husky from treestuff - on sale over labor day weekend - I just wanted to do some reading about the autotune saws so I came here.
Once I found a very long running for sale thread here in the classifieds I scratched the 572 computer saw idea and went Original Equipment.

Anyway, things are starting to come together - Power head is expected to be delivered tomorrow, Bars came in today. GB bars from harvesterbars.com - very reasonably priced, or at least I thought so.

20" and 28" along with my fiskars short splitting axe. Been splitting wood with that for at least a decade. Just ordered it's longer brother along with a fiskars 8 pound maul.

IMG_0449.jpg

Best of luck with the new saw. Enjoy and be safe...

Man, if I used that axe for splitting for a decade, it would look like a fiberglass broom by now. :laugh:
The handle is something special, as unbreakable as it could be. I'm not nice to it with the thought that Fiskars will replace it if it does break no matter what.
I burn about 3 cords a year, split almost everything with that axe.

Saw is out for delivery... Thanks

The handle is something special, as unbreakable as it could be. I'm not nice to it with the thought that Fiskars will replace it if it does break no matter what.
I burn about 3 cords a year, split almost everything with that axe.

Saw is out for delivery... Thanks
Yeah, hard to break without actually trying.

Latest posts

Back