• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy husky 2101 chainbrake assembly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, the grinder from Howard, he’s a good guy. I remember when he got that, he was all fired up about it. He never quite got the hang of it.
Yep, we did some bartering, his boy needed a saw so I set him up with a nice 311. I've known him for quite a while. When I saw it on another forum I new who it was right away, nice guy, he drove up to south haven to meet up. Been to his old place, but not his new one. I also swapped him a few 063 husky chains for some 058x93dl I needed, it all worked well for both of us. I mainly wanted the adjustable arm and consumables of the grinder, but I may set it up to be portable and run off 12volt since its the beer can style motor on it, they don't have a lot of power for converting chains but will do touch ups fine.

Yep, we did some bartering, his boy needed a saw so I set him up with a nice 311. I've known him for quite a while. When I saw it on another forum I new who it was right away, nice guy, he drove up to south haven to meet up. Been to his old place, but not his new one. I also swapped him a few 063 husky chains for some 058x93dl I needed, it all worked well for both of us. I mainly wanted the adjustable arm and consumables of the grinder, but I may set it up to be portable and run off 12volt since its the beer can style motor on it, they don't have a lot of power for converting chains but will do touch ups fine.

Good plan, I lived about 20 minutes from him when I bought my second house in Michigan. Dealt with him quite a bit at his old place and new one both.

Good plan, I lived about 20 minutes from him when I bought my second house in Michigan. Dealt with him quite a bit at his old place and new one both.
Thats great. I've sent him a good bit of business. The first chain I bought from him was for the first 660 I owned, been a few yrs now, another common thread :cheers:.

Latest posts

Back