• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husky 254 xp saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope not yet. Not in a hurry anyway. 2 different guys private messaging and negotiaiting but I do not have to sell but will. Used 1 this morning. cuts perfect and currently running perfect. Possibly better than my 346. Only reason I would sell them is to thin my herd and have all 300 series. That is what I can take apart and repair fairly easy and parts availability even though most of it is China junk for parts.

Remember the soap As The World Turns. This the soap opera As The Chainsaws Turn.
This isn't a Soap Opera it's a bunch of BS.
I wish the mods on here would make it a rule that if you want to sell something on here that you have to put a price on it. All these guys are trying to do is use this place like an online auction and hope they can get a price war going between buyers.
Plus the BS "I just want a fair price" it's your ****, you know what you want for it so put a price on it or EBAY the crap.

Back