• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky 266 muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s the same muffler that came on the 266XP and some Jonsered models. Same outlet as shown in your picture. The part number will be stamped on the top of the muffler. I did find the other parts I was looking for, thanks for asking.

Yeah there’s a few that look basically identical, main difference is one has a baffle inside the other (501657703) is a hollow can. Also the screws that hold the outlet deflector on are a fine thread rather than a sheet metal type of screw.

I've looked at all the mufflers and none have a part number imprinted.

I'll see if I can tell a difference in the screw threads.

Is it a single bolt or double bolt to the crankcase?

I'll get one tonite or in the morning. It has the flared outward style outlet with a spark screen and screws installed. I have at least one that doesn't flare outward but don't know if it's hollow or baffled.

On the last set of photos, the gasket is likely unusable but I'll include it for your own discretion.

Forgive my delay. I took a dive at work yesterday and busted my knee open, had to get three stitches put in (first time for everything, right?)

I'm hoping to get into the bin this afternoon or evening and get a photo of the exhaust outlet. My lady will have to help me move stuff.

Latest posts

Back