• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 61/266 fuel hose grommet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK if you already got your bellows yet or not, but I got mine from 'The Dukes' for my 266xp and it fit like it should...fyi

Item specifics​

Condition
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Type
GROMMET
Brand
HUSQVARNA
MPN
C-6-76 503445001
Engine Type
2-Stroke
Power Source
Gasoline
Material
Plastic
Compatible Product
Chainsaw
EAN

Item specifics​

Condition
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Type
GROMMET
Brand
HUSQVARNA
MPN
C-6-76 503445001
Engine Type
2-Stroke
Power Source
Gasoline
Material
Plastic
Compatible Product
Chainsaw
EAN
This on eBay?

You know more than I on the SE, but I would be willing to bet that grommet is not a 'proprietary' part, especially since it seems they did not use that design for long. So, sometimes I get lucky ordering grommets as a kit of various sizes, etc from a manufacturer, but it sounds like you want to keep everything OEM.

The bellows style grommet was used on the 2100, 61, and 266 maybe others. The later single coil saws such as the 268 and 272 used a different style grommet but it’s backwards compatible with the two coil saws. It’s not a off the shelf part but I’m sure one could be found that would work. My main concern is preventing the fuel hose from chafing where it comes through the case. I prefer OEM but ultimately my concern is preventing damage to the fuel hose.

So I guess the hole diameter must be of a different size than the 266xp IE the pic I added? Is the actual fuel line that goes thru it longer than the length of the one piece fuel line? I replaced my fuel lines off several of my Husky 353's with TYGON tubing and that worked well and has better AR qualities than the rubber. I dont mean to sidetrack you with your project making odd suggestions, but thought I would toss it your way in case you havent thought of that one yet. Good luck

Latest posts

Back