• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husky 350 cyl. (found)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGoBlue

Those who stay will be champions
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I just picked up a straight gassed 350 on the cheap. Not sure I'm going to be able to use the cyl after I clean up the transfer, it feels not so good. So I'm throwing out a line (w/bobber). What ya got and how much do ya want for it? Thanks fellers (and firewood guys). It's a 44mm btw.

Actually this is the first saw I've ever bought to flip. It isn't a keeper. The rest of the saw is all there, it looks pretty low hour. Definitely want to keep it OE.

Take it from a guy trying to sell 350s....they are not easy to sell....so if you got the saw for under 50....and can get a p/c for 50...spend less than 2 hours cleaning it up...cool....but making money on it will be tough...fyi....if u can sell it in pristine shape...they'll sell likely around the $200 mark. Great saw the learn on, great saw to use and own, just not a great flipper. Old cat is the guy though...

I'll keep you posted on if I remove a P&C for R&D purposes :)

oh, and one other thing, if I was buying one to flip, i'd prefer a 45mm P&C... unless it was 346xp. fyi. best of luck and have fun

Thanks Mattyo. This one was $45 w/ a case and 3 extra chains. Kicker is, the 3 chains were all Stihl rapid super and have never been touched w a file. :rock: Not looking to make a big profit first time around. In this case, I did it for the chains. :laugh:

Well, then, IMHO, you should part out the saw... if you want to make money. Its probably worth more that way than it is as a running saw. If you are replacing the P&C, then you'll have to tear it down most if not all the way (for an ideal rebuild)... and after doing quite a few of them, if the goal is to make money on the deal, part it out. If you want to learn something, thats a different story alltogether. In that case, DEFINITELY break the whole thing down, clean it, back together, and do it right, but don't expect a profit.

The chains are prolly worth the $45 :) nice snag.

Looks to low hour to tear it down any further than I already have. New piston/jug on the way. :) I'll run a few tanks through to make sure, then get a comp reading and post it 4 sale.
Thanks old-cat!!

I picked up a 350 but she should run, has compression and spark. It needed some new plastics and the chain sharpened and bar dressed. Plus a new rim/drum to replace the wornout sprocket. I was thinking of flipping it, but maybe run it for a while. I have another 350 that’s a project saw didn’t look it over not sure of the value.

Latest posts

Back