Husky 350 dawgs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan75

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was sick of the little stock dawg on my 350, was difficult to get it to bite in all the time. Especially at awkward angles. So I whittled up a set at work using 1/8" flat. Hardest part was to measure it all up so the dawgs were identical and in identical positions. Took about 1.5 hours all told. What do ya think?
attachment.php

outer
attachment.php

inner with stock one next to it
:rockn:

Last edited:
need to try them out now and see if they work if it ever quits raining here

I'd like to see one of you fabricators make some aftermarket dual dawgs
for the 361. I don't like the duals Stihl makes for them.

No 361 here or I'd give it a try. What don't you like about the stock ones? Seems most aftermarket dawgs are too big for type of hardwood around here to be of all their use.

I have noticed that the aftermarket dawgs on my 044 do seem to bite too
much at times, but I've also noticed that the stock ones on my 361 are too
small.

So I'm going for the ones that may bite too much, but look cool and attract women! Plus now that my 361 is modded, with a 20" bar it's pretty hard
to bog it in any shape or form. By the way that 350 looks mean now. see

I like the way they look. Nice work. Glad you have the patience. I just made a set of slicks for the 394, and well. I think it would have been easier to beg for a old set of stock dawgs, and grind em flat.

Looks great! I would have used 3/16" steel myself, but that would probably be overkill.

it is a harder alloy steel I used should be OK. It is only a 350. The dawgs off a 359 I am working on fit but are too big. They are bigger that the ones on my 372.

Latest posts

Back