Husky 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a9a1c1

Reaction score
Hey I have a husky 350 saw that my boss bought a while back. We never could get it started. I ripped the saw apart and the coil has spark, the carb is clean and getting gas, and it has compression. Any ideas on this saw? Thanks Andrew

Two cheap things to try, new sparkplug properly gapped, & fuel filter (you said the carb is getting gas, but maybe not enough). Actually first check the wire on the on/off switch (although it it's getting spark that might not be the problem). Well, that exhausts my advice; hopefully you'll get some more in-depth responses. Good luck!

Can you take it back? Do you have the warantee on it? You're not going to get anywhere with the dude at Lowe's, and they'll take it back before they fix it or are able to give you good advice, parts or service.

If taking it back is an option, I'd do that. Beyond that, if it's never been started, it's hard to trouble shoot, especially being brand new. The spark could be there, but be weak, the fuel could be there, but not be enough. Hard to say.

Jeff

If the saw is new, Husqvarna will replace it. They have a search for srevice
on there site w/1-800# if you bought from Box Store they can look up
Ser# and see if it's covered.I'd find out,send it back and get yourself a new one! :blob5:

Mike E.

Back