• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Husky 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Reaction score
Pretty run of the mill. P&C looks great and I cleaned up and shot the bar an muffler with paint tonight. Mostly to keep the rust down after stripping them clean. Has some of the usual melting by the oil tank under muffler. I will put reflective heat tape in there to protect form further damage when I tap cylinder and install new muffler bolts. It runs and oils as it should. 16in 325 on it with new chain. Will sell/trade with or without bar.

For sale or trade... PM or post offers.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395379173.296708.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395379196.914869.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395379401.361226.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395379417.689008.jpg

really? no one even offered me a Super EZ for it in the 40+ looks people have given it? LOL!

What kinda trade you looking for?

I have a MS 270 that doesn't look terrible, but won't stay running. I just got it in and have yet to look at it. Guessing fuel line/impulse, or dirty carb. Was told it sat for a little while.

What kinda trade you looking for?
I have a MS 270 that doesn't look terrible, but won't stay running. I just got it in and have yet to look at it. Guessing fuel line/impulse, or dirty carb. Was told it sat for a little while.

Nah, I have one sitting here that needs a coil right now. The coils have a rep for going bad as well as the AV being so flexible it tears the intake boot.

Treemonkey makes AV plugs to stiffen up the suspension that he makes if you want to fix that problem PM him.

Nah, I have one sitting here that needs a coil right now. The coils have a rep for going bad as well as the AV being so flexible it tears the intake boot.

Treemonkey makes AV plugs to stiffen up the suspension that he makes if you want to fix that problem PM him.

Sweet!! Thanks for the tip! :)

Latest posts

Back