Husky 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macdaddyk321

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I had a buddy of mine give me a FREE Husky 350 today, It don't run but has good compression. I have not checked for spark yet, but sure I can get it to run.

Question: Will a Stihl (031)bar and chain fit this saw?

It runs

Update: It runs good, just needed a fuel line. Replaced that and it started right up. Now off to get a bar and chain.

Welcome to AS!!:clap:
I guess you figured out the bars won't interchange. Enjoy the 350, mine treated me good. Nice little saw if you ask me.

I went and got a bar and chain and tryed it out already. Cuts good, I think it will be a nice addition to my 361. Sometimes the Stihl is a little too big, and this will fit the bill just right.

It will, probably the best "homeowner" type saw around. :)

Really thats all I need is a homeowner grade, all I cut is about 5-6 cord a year, help the neighbors with wood too, but not alot. Between the new 361 and the Husky I should have the wood cutting covered for a few years.

Really thats all I need is a homeowner grade, all I cut is about 5-6 cord a year, help the neighbors with wood too, but not alot. Between the new 361 and the Husky I should have the wood cutting covered for a few years.

Lots of pros use it around here, and it holds up well......:clap: :clap:

It will, probably the best "homeowner" type saw around. :)

The "best bang for buck" saw ever made IMO!!!

Been beating mine like a dog for four years now. Did a woods port a year ago, wow can those things run when they are opend up!!!!
I'll never buy another 346xp as long as the 350's are available!!

The "best bang for buck" saw ever made IMO!!!

Been beating mine like a dog for four years now. Did a woods port a year ago, wow can those things run when they are opend up!!!!
I'll never buy another 346xp as long as the 350's are available!!

Thats good to know, thanks.
I hope it last a few years,it seems like it has good compression and all so it should be fine.

here's a pic

103_1594.jpg

been beaten the snot outta mine for 4 years now, love the 350 idk that its not a pro saw, it sure acts like one.i bought 3 returned saws from lowes for $150 each back then.....i sold the other 2, if i had known then what i know now, i never would have sold them. when it takes a dirt nap ill buy a 346xp

Im guessing the fuel line was broken in the air gap between the handle section and the powerhead section?

When I got my free 350, it hadnt seen wood. Decent little saw, I dont like the controls, they are a little cheesy, but they run well.

Plastic case and its not even a clamshell design seeing as if you pull the jug and look down, its all orange plastic, so going by what the stihl heads say...this is no better than a wild thing...right?

I like mine...Stock 18" bar, with some non safety chain put on it. The first cut I made with the new stock chain...was enough for me to chuck that garbage in the trash...yuck.:censored:

My 350 ran for 4 years and I never had any problems with the controls. I don't baby my stuff by the way. The controls are about the same as my 575xp, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the fact that when you pull out the choke the ignition is one, less things to worry about that way. I have enough trouble with the chain break, decompression and all that jive.

Oh and as far as the plastic case goes, it just plain works or it doesn't and the 350 works:clap:

Latest posts

Back