Husky 372 disappearing again!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnsn

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Last time I had any free money the saw supply had dried up. Then all of a sudden they were around again. But no Money. Now I have been waiting for a certain job I have finished to pay up (Its "in the mail") and over the last weeks the locals have run out, and now baileys has sold out of the 372 half wraps for good. I asked about the switching the full for halfs and they said it was possible, but in the space of the weekend I noticed they were out also.

AAAHHHHRRRRGGG:cry: :cry: :cry:

All I wanted to do was drive my solid axle chevy, a winchester lever in the gun rack and a 372 in the bed.

Do I need a new dream?

372xp

If you hurry up there are 2 on ebay! Good Luck
Ed

Make that 40 on ebay... the seller has 20 available with a 20" bar and 20 with a 24" bar. each time the listing expires it is relisted and with 20 units available.

Who know how many they actually have, but I'm gonna guess a lot. I bought one not to long ago from them. really nice folks.:pumpkin2:

jnsn said:
Last time I had any free money the saw supply had dried up. Then all of a sudden they were around again. But no Money. Now I have been waiting for a certain job I have finished to pay up (Its "in the mail") and over the last weeks the locals have run out, and now baileys has sold out of the 372 half wraps for good.

That's what credit is for, to meet short term cash flow challenges.

i could almost do that in CT but .............

i drive a solid axle toyota and gun racks are frowned upon if not illegal here.glad i bought a trapper before winchester went belly up.

hornett22 said:
i drive a solid axle toyota and gun racks are frowned upon if not illegal here.glad i bought a trapper before winchester went belly up.

I have never heard of gun racks ever being illegal in any state. Yes carrying a uncased gun is illegal in many sates but not gun racks. With that being said it is a bit odd carrying a cased gun on a rack but I do believe it would be pefectly legal.

Bill

You Know Jonsered Makes a 2171 that is the same as the 372.
Gun Racks Are cool too hard to reach behind you if you are two tracking.
I mean :taped:

JNSN -- That was a great moment of American patriotism . . . particularly the part about your Winchester lever gun. I'm a lever gun man myself here in the woods of Alabama.

everything is illegal in CT.

especially if it's fun or makes sense.you may be allowed to call it an umbrella rack and get away with it here.i have family in illinois.if your near chicago it is worse than here.i miss the south.southern new england is gay.vermont and maine are the only thing left in new england.it will be sad when bean towners ruin them.

Latest posts

Back