husky 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hah! well then at that point it does noone any good, I might as well test it's bulletproofedness whilst at it...sorry neighbor, turns out your saw is not bullet proof..who woulda guessed!

yea so I fixed it up minimally. Changed the starter gear, new starter handle, cleaned fuel tank out, filled up full tank of fresh gas, new fuel filter, sharpen cutter teeth, clean gullets, lower rakers, file edge on bar, clean bar rails out, clean air filter,...all the bs. So I told him that I have about $80 of parts and time into the saw, I said you can pay me $80 and get the saw back or I'll pay you $75 to keep it. He said that he'll pay me for parts and then he's going to have some other guy who used to run the saw look at it. If we were friends I'd say that's fine, but we're not and I've done nothing but help this mofo who's not done anything in return. Guy just partys all the time and lives it up off of unemployment and doesn't seem to understand the concept that people who work, get paid, not the opposite.

Latest posts

Back