• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy HUSKY 372XPW(75cc) MINT or NOS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one in VT is a built 372XPW, not NOS, not much sense in my opinion buying a built saw when you can buy a new model 2166/365 and have it fully ported and more than likely end up with a better performing saw for the money.

This is the best I got, with some cleaning off the sap I think this is pretty Mint, I would sell for $850 paypal plus shipping PHO, similar to price of new one but without bar/chain. Its a 2008 XPW, sticker is peeling away at bottom but matches the rest of saw. Only mod if muffler with I think the 288xp deflector.

Attachments

• DSC02625.JPG
    DSC02625.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC02626.JPG
    DSC02626.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC02627.JPG
    DSC02627.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC02628.JPG
    DSC02628.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC02629.JPG
    DSC02629.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC02630.JPG
    DSC02630.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC02631.JPG
    DSC02631.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 110
This is the best I got, with some cleaning off the sap I think this is pretty Mint, I would sell for $850 paypal plus shipping PHO, similar to price of new one but without bar/chain. Its a 2008 XPW, sticker is peeling away at bottom but matches the rest of saw. Only mod if muffler with I think the 288xp deflector.
what is the history on it?

in regard to the history,prior ownership,hours of usage,have you run it at all,etc?

So you're the feller who snagged that one...

Guilty!!

I saw it was listed as BIN or BO. I took a stab with a low-ball, all the while I was scared someone would hit the BIN. Guess what, he bit!! My offer really wasn't insultingly low, but I thought the BIN was a fair price. I guess it never hurts to ask.

Dammit. I was contemplating doing the same. Christmas spending curtailed/delayed me putting the plan into action. Glad to see you got it and not some unknown (or a flipper that'd have it back on ebay at a higher price next week).

Has it arrived yet? Curious as to the actual condition of it.

Latest posts

Back