• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Good Builders near yamhill Oregon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxm503

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good p&p and some lightening where possible from a reputable person for a 372xpw 75cc so don't wanna fudge it up as not easy to get new top end needs a coil first which will be done prior I fudged the wire replacing torn pull rope passed off cleaning I just got 2 days ago hence my anger but want er running like a raped ape so I can learn to mill a hair and buck hardwoods with er I get off jobs as hardwoods all mine and a bunch is just firewood not much millable in the jobs I been getting
Anyway I know the pnw has some amazing builders and want it to come back geared towards our woods and climate im in the nw corner of Oregon. Plus if I find warranted work and drive to from yamhill County. May have do some of my smaller saws and when I get a 3120

Back