Husky 375K, any info?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Am in Seattle for some business and as always I'm on the hunt for a saw. See an ad for an 088, needs a piston say's the description so I figured I'd look. Get there and its in pretty good shape but he promised to someone else first. Honest person...gets an up-check with me. He has this Husky in a box and say's it's a 375K and a really good saw, just needs put together. Has a new set of rings in the box for it and looks to be all there. I doubted he knew what he was talking about so I look and sure enough, plain as day, 375K.

Any info on this saw, anybody have or run one?

Picked up an 066 he had in a box that he couldn't get a cylinder screw out of. Not bad shape, dirtier than hell, but all there, 32" bar and chain, 3/4 wrap. Needs a bar stud fixed, piston and rings, buffers need replaced but overall very fixable. I'll post up some pictures in a bit.:givebeer:

Thanks,

Randy

The 375k is a concrete saw. Maybe the starter came off one of them or they converted it to a chainsaw.

Back